.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yecinto - Your ECommerce Innovation Trends and Online marketing blog

Martijn's blog

zondag, september 06, 2009

Back to Blogging

It has been more than 20 months since I've posted on this blog - so I'm guessing I've lost all or most of the few souls that did visit here. Nevertheless I'll re-boot and start writing again; about ecommerce, innovation, trends and online marketing - but also about communications, futurology, social media and anything else that interests me.

I'm thinking of giving the blog a new name, moving to Wordpress and giving a total overhaul - but I'll just start by putting words back on the page.

I'll continue to blog in english - any dutch readers will be able to understand I assume and will of course open up my thoughts and ideas to a wider audience.

Let's see where we'll get from here....

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:21 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for this fine post. I have already bookmark your blog
cheap Web Design

 
At 11:48 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

 
At 1:29 p.m., Blogger Alex Hendrix said...

Thanks for your blog. You always share some useful information. I always read it when I have to write my homework.

 
At 10:11 a.m., Blogger Alex Hendrix said...

Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home