.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yecinto - Your ECommerce Innovation Trends and Online marketing blog

Martijn's blog

maandag, juni 18, 2007

Twitter & Jaiku

I've been following it a bit over the last ~4,5 months and have VERY rarely really used it: Microblogging.

Until two weeks ago at Mobile Monday in the "Rode Hoed" where I saw a great presentation by Jyri Engeström from Jaiku. The event had a backchannel via Jaiku and the whole thing got me interested again in the microblogging thing. My impression so far though is that it is a great nice tool to follow people and events, but takes quite some time again - as if the overload in emails and IM isn't enough yet. I will give it a try again for the coming weeks and see if I get addicted as well or if I stay with my current conviction; nice, but I will hardly join this thing....

Labels: , ,